1) "Freemasonry is not a religion!" This is a definite lie. They hold Masonic Funerals and say non biblical prayers in lodge (none of the prayers are from the Holy Bible).
2) "Freemasonry makes "Good Men Better"! This is another lie! Freemasonry teaches men to worship money and power! I know several former Worshipful Masters that are in prison for crimes or greed against their fellow man! Did Masonry make these individuals better?
3) Claims of Famous Masons and their involvement in the fraternity. In some instances their claims are bold faced lies (They once claimed President John Adams)! I question George Washington's involvement based on documented statements he made which conflicted with Masonry. I believe he was a Freemason, but did not fully understand the meaning behind it until later on in life. I have read that he attended lodge only nine times during his entire life! Three of those times were to receive his degrees (EA, FC, and MM). Many are ensnared in the promise of Freemasonry. Famous people and prosperity is the "Light" that attracts many to the fraternity. It is a false promise. It reminds me of Christ when he was in the wilderness and tempted by Satan. Christ said that Satan is the liar of liars!
They never tell you about the infamous Masons like Benedict Arnold, Albert Pike (KKK), Nathan Bedford Forrest (KKK). Jessie James. Billy the Kid, etc.
*Website owners Note - President John Quincy Adams tried and failed to bring to justice the 69 Masons involved in the murder of a former mason, Captain William Morgan in 1826 as due penalty for revealing Masonic secrets. Full story
4) "Freemasonry is a charitable organization!" Based on my own personal experience I have not found this to be even remotely the case. I can not remember the lodge sponsoring a charitable event. If any money was given to a charity, it was a Masonic charity. The reports of the Shriners only giving 1% of their donations to the hospitals is criminal. The Shriners are the wealthiest charity in the world. Most of the money they collect goes into the endowment fund, not for helping crippled children.
*Website owner notes - In 1986, only 1% went to hospitals Orlando Sentinal ---- The respected Forbes magazine reports the Shriners have amassed a $9.54 billion empire by 2006 keeping $636 million of the money raised that same year. Top Shriner, James Full, collected a healthy $1,207,369 in salaries.
5) "Brotherly Love:" This ends quickly when money or power enter the equation. If any Mason wants to do the acid litmus test; tell him to question finances in the lodge. He will find it to be an unpleasant situation. The members will punish him and he will be ostracized.
6) Explanation of why blacks are not in white lodges or recognized in Southern Jurisdiction! Blacks do not want to join!" This is another bold face lie! Blacks are not allowed to join white lodges (lodges are recognized) in the north and their lodges are not recognized in the southern jurisdiction.
I started questioning Masonry after observing the behaviors that when on in the lodge. I now know that it is Satan's place and the God that they worship is Satan. I pray everyday that Jesus Christ forgives me for my transgressions!
I am glad that you are proclaiming Jesus Christ as the Savior and "True Light of the World"!
Yours in Jesus Christ
IT'S NOT COINCIDENCE YOUR VIEWING THIS SITE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE KING OF KINGS AND SAVIOR (Jesus)
And get Baptize it will change your life!
Please tell others about this site thank you.